Sunday Brunch

Happy Tuesday dolls!

I am a true fan of maxi dresses for the summer.  They are so easy and breezy lol and can be dressed up or dressed down.  I also love for my maxi dresses to cover my feet and drag the ground a little bit so in the event that I want to add heels which this one does exactly that. I absolutely adore everything about this maxi dress because I felt so ladylike lol.  From the color to the lace applique I tried to capture the details of the dress below in my pictures.



Maxi dress: Gianna Bini
Front detail of dress 
Back details of the dress  

Comments

  1. That's it! We're going shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol you know I am down for a shopping/thrifting date anytime

      Delete
  2. I love the unique and exclusive maxi dress. You are looking cute and hot with this maxi dress. The design of this maxi dress makes it more attractive. Really appreciable outfits. I always prefer maxi dresses for casual use.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts