Skip to main content

Epic weekend

Hello dolls!!

What a weekend!!  

 This weekend a few friends of mine took a road trip to celebrate a good friend of ours bahelorette party.  I just realized how old I was and I can't party like I use to.  Any who this is a post of my weekend outfits I tried to get the best pics I could in between 12 ladies in 2 suites but I must say we handled it very well lol.

Friday on the road no makeup eek lol
Crop Top- H&M (this top described my weekend lol) 
Maxi skirt- JCPenney 

Friday Night
We kept it pretty casual and I cut off my combat boots they so made the outfit
Crop Top- Macy's

High Waist Shorts- La Mariposa

Combat Boots- K&G ( random I know and I had no idea they even sold woman's clothes and shoes here)


Gold Chain- Charlotte Russe 


Had to show the combat boots and this clown lol she is responsible for keeping my hair top notch at all times and we totally looked like we went together that night!! :)




Saturday Night
Gold Necklace- Forever 21

Crop Top- Victoria's Secret
Now this top could either be worn as a bra, crop top or bathing suit and therefore will be worn again.  I love a versatile piece

Skater Skirt- JCPenney ( I snagged this off the clearance  for $4 winning lol)

Heels- Charlotte Russe 

Comments

  1. All of the outfits are winners! That short cut is absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you!! Yes girl and its such a different look for me but I loved it! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TGIF

Hey Dolls!! Yes this outfit looks a bit similar to something a wore a while back see here  I just made the outfit a little more Texas heat friendly!!  I must say this little outfit was a hit #gome . Outfit Details: Top| Forever21| Last worn here  Biker shorts| Forever21 | Similar here Flannel| Walmart| Last worn here | Similar here Booties| GoJane | Similar here Crossbody| Givenchy| Thrifted| Similar here  and here

Olive & Denim

Hey Dolls!!! I so adore a nice fitted pencil skirt but this back side of mine says otherwise.  The struggle of having a little junk in the truck really effects the way certain pieces look on you but i think I did alright with going up a size. I can't express how much I love these black pumps from Lola Shoetique and a little confession this is my first pair of black pumps.  I am not sure how I got through life without these things lol and now I feel like I need one in every color #teamtoomuch Outfit Details: Top| Sears| Similar here  and here Skirt| JCPenney| Similar here  and here Stockings| Macy's Heels| Lolashoetique

Little White Dress

Hey Dolls!! The 2 things a fellow fashionista needs in her closet is a little black dress and of course a little white dress.   I swear this is my go to dress for brunch or casual outing with the hubs.   I love everything about this dress its light and goes with literally everything.  This particular instance we were going to a gender reveal and it was perfect.  My only downfall of wearing white is I always manage to spill something on it and of course I came home with a nice little stain lol.  Dress| Ebay|Similar here  and here Sandals| Tory Burch Purse| Louis Vuitton| Similar here  and here Sunglasses| Ebay| Similar here  and here