Skip to main content

Wardrobe Remix

Hello Dolls!!

This is what I call a wardrobe remix meaning I have worn one or several of these pieces in previous post before.  I think this is the beauty of fashion being able to take one piece and forming several different outfits out of it.  It allows me to tap into my creative side that I swear does not exist lol!!

  The piece I used for my wardrobe remix is the black and white skirt and this is how I styled it.  Enjoy!! :)

Tank- Macy's
 
Skirt- JCPenney 
Gold Studs- Thrifted (I know you can't really see them)  
Nude Heels- Target
Ugh the struggle to find these shoes in store drove me crazy!! Luckily I scored them online on sale and it was buy one get one 50% so of course I had to get a cute little sandal as well. 
Polish- China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy" 

Comments

  1. I love that pop of yellow with the skirt! It make the outfit so lively! Keep it up sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll!! I forgot all about this shirt and I felt like she deserved some love lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TGIF

Hey Dolls!! Yes this outfit looks a bit similar to something a wore a while back see here  I just made the outfit a little more Texas heat friendly!!  I must say this little outfit was a hit #gome . Outfit Details: Top| Forever21| Last worn here  Biker shorts| Forever21 | Similar here Flannel| Walmart| Last worn here | Similar here Booties| GoJane | Similar here Crossbody| Givenchy| Thrifted| Similar here  and here

Olive & Denim

Hey Dolls!!! I so adore a nice fitted pencil skirt but this back side of mine says otherwise.  The struggle of having a little junk in the truck really effects the way certain pieces look on you but i think I did alright with going up a size. I can't express how much I love these black pumps from Lola Shoetique and a little confession this is my first pair of black pumps.  I am not sure how I got through life without these things lol and now I feel like I need one in every color #teamtoomuch Outfit Details: Top| Sears| Similar here  and here Skirt| JCPenney| Similar here  and here Stockings| Macy's Heels| Lolashoetique

Little White Dress

Hey Dolls!! The 2 things a fellow fashionista needs in her closet is a little black dress and of course a little white dress.   I swear this is my go to dress for brunch or casual outing with the hubs.   I love everything about this dress its light and goes with literally everything.  This particular instance we were going to a gender reveal and it was perfect.  My only downfall of wearing white is I always manage to spill something on it and of course I came home with a nice little stain lol.  Dress| Ebay|Similar here  and here Sandals| Tory Burch Purse| Louis Vuitton| Similar here  and here Sunglasses| Ebay| Similar here  and here