Skip to main content

Black & Tan

It's Hump Day Dolls!!
 
I wasn't to confident about my outfit when I initially left for work this morning.  I never try my shoes on with my outfit before I leave I throw on flip flops and hope it all comes together once I get to work lol. Once I saw myself in the mirror I thought not bad not bad at all lol
 
Outfit Details:
Cardigan- Forever21
Heels- Forever21
Skirt- JCPenney
Tank- Macy's
Bracelets- Thrifted/Tory Burch
Necklace-Forever21
Polish- Essie "No more film" 
 
******Shop my closet on Ebay******

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TGIF

Hey Dolls!! Yes this outfit looks a bit similar to something a wore a while back see here  I just made the outfit a little more Texas heat friendly!!  I must say this little outfit was a hit #gome . Outfit Details: Top| Forever21| Last worn here  Biker shorts| Forever21 | Similar here Flannel| Walmart| Last worn here | Similar here Booties| GoJane | Similar here Crossbody| Givenchy| Thrifted| Similar here  and here

Olive & Denim

Hey Dolls!!! I so adore a nice fitted pencil skirt but this back side of mine says otherwise.  The struggle of having a little junk in the truck really effects the way certain pieces look on you but i think I did alright with going up a size. I can't express how much I love these black pumps from Lola Shoetique and a little confession this is my first pair of black pumps.  I am not sure how I got through life without these things lol and now I feel like I need one in every color #teamtoomuch Outfit Details: Top| Sears| Similar here  and here Skirt| JCPenney| Similar here  and here Stockings| Macy's Heels| Lolashoetique

Fall Boots & Booties

Outfit Details: Sweater| Forever21 Jeggings| Macy's| Jessica Simpson Boots| Charlotte Russe   Jacket| Thrifted Outfit Details: Plaid Shirt| JCPenney Jeans| Levi| Macy's  Booties|Zulilly Clutch| Ebay   Lips| MAC| Runner   Hair| Brazilian Curly| BBeautifulhairboutique