Skip to main content

Fashion Remix

Hey Dolls
 
Amen to Thursday!!
 
I am featuring yet another fashion remix and don't judge me I just wore these past last week in Chicago.  This is how much I love them lol.  Both my pants and top have been featured previously  on the blog.
 
I am slowly (lol) learning how to rotate my tops and bottoms to create new outfits.
 
Excuse my cotton ball I had blood work done..stay healthy!!
 
 
Outfit Details:
Top- Forever21 I am sure I have had this shirt since I was in college and I refuse to get rid of it  
Pants- Forever21
Tank- Forever21 (1.80 or 1.90 either way its a $1 lol)
Heels- Target (now on sale online)
Cardigan- Forever21 ($8 and they come in so many colors)
Polish- Essie "No more film"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late Post

Happy Tuesday Dolls!!   This past weekend has been absolutely amazing and it had nothing to do with valentines day lol!! I'm not a huge fan of the day but anything that requires me to put together an outfit and eat I'm in.    My weekend consisted of dinner at Texas de Brazil, Benihana and Shell Shack.  All this equals one happy camper!  I did my best to stay away wearing red I swear that is all I saw lol.  Check out my looks from the weekend.   How did you all celebrate vday!?? Outfit Details: Camo Shirt| Target Ripped Jeans| Bongo| Sears Loafers| Old Navy | On sale $8 in store!!! Belt| Hermes| Ebay      Pre-vday Outfit Blazer| Macy's| Similar here Jeans| Macy's| Levi's Heels| Consignment Store| Similar here White Tee| Forever21 Polish| Essie| Play Date Lips| MAC| Lingering Kiss| out of stock   V-day Outfit Jacket| Forever...

Feeling Blue

Hello Dolls   I am still getting back into the swing of things.  I have never really been a fan of the color blue why I don't know lol. This top looked amaze on my skintone if I do say so myself.  This outfit is a fashion remix as I have featured this black and white skirt from JCPenney on a previous post.  There are so many variations I can do with this skirt so you will see it again!!   Maybe I should start smiling I look so mean lol     Outfit Details: Skirt- JCPenney Top- Macy's Denim Jacket- Ebay (GAP) Heels- GoJane Polish- Essie "No more film"   Bracelets- Forever 21

Neutrals

Hey Dolls!! You know when you see something online and its ridiculously cute on the model then you get the item and try it on and its not quite the same.   Well these pants were listed as high waisted trousers and there is nothing high waisted about these pants lol.  Even if I tried to wear them that way then I was flooding.  So what does a quick thinker like me do roll cuff those bad boys and keep it moving!! Outfit Details: Bodysuit| Boohoo| Similar here Pants| Forever21 Heels| GoJane| Similar here Cardigan| Forever21