Lost Files

Hey Dolls!!
 
I was just scrolling through my phone and came across a few outfits that I failed to post and I was really excited about these outfits. 

The first outfit was something I threw together for some Saturday morning errands.  Effortless T-shirt dress with a sweater wrapped around because it was a little on the short side lol

  The next outfit is what I put together for church.  This skirt has been featured on the blog here.  

The third outfit was a summer version of my previous denim on denim outfit.  The first style I did with jeans this time around I tried it with shorts.  Adore!!!
 
Here is a little early weekend inspiration.
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Denim Shirt- Thrifted
Tribal Skirt- Ebay (Forever21)
Heels- Agaci
Belt- Thrifted 
Polish- Essie "Urban Jungle"
Outfit Details:
Dress- Thrifted (Gap)
Sweater- Thrifted
Leopard flats- Target  
Outfit Details:
Denim Shirt-Sears
Denim Shorts- Dillard's
Sandals- Target 
 
****Shop my closet on Ebay****

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts