Skip to main content

Fall Fave

Hello Dolls!!
 
Can you tell that I am a little more than obsessed with this scarf.  I swear I would wear this scarf with everything if I could lol.  I know this will not be the last time this scarf makes an appearance on the blog.
 
I believe that every woman owns that one item that they would wear all the time if they knew people wouldn't judge them lol.
  
I swear he always has to be in my pictures he is so rude lol 
Outfit Details:
Jeggings| Macy's| Jessica Simpson
Grey Tee| Target
Cardigan| Target
Boots| Charlotte Russe 
Scarf| Ebay| Zara
Rings| H&M
Outfit Details:
Gray Jeggings| Forever21
Long Sleeve| Forever21
Denim Vest| Thrifted| this use to be a long sleeve oversized shirt and I just cut the sleeves off and voila vest lol 
Boots| Charlotte Russe
Scarf| Ebay| Zara
Lips| NYX|Copenhagen
Liner| MAC| Currant
Outfit Details:
Pants| Forever21
Denim Shirt| Sears
Cardigan| Forever21
Booties| Charlotte Russe
Scarf| Ebay| Zara
Polish| Sally Hansen| Dig Fig


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late Post

Happy Tuesday Dolls!!   This past weekend has been absolutely amazing and it had nothing to do with valentines day lol!! I'm not a huge fan of the day but anything that requires me to put together an outfit and eat I'm in.    My weekend consisted of dinner at Texas de Brazil, Benihana and Shell Shack.  All this equals one happy camper!  I did my best to stay away wearing red I swear that is all I saw lol.  Check out my looks from the weekend.   How did you all celebrate vday!?? Outfit Details: Camo Shirt| Target Ripped Jeans| Bongo| Sears Loafers| Old Navy | On sale $8 in store!!! Belt| Hermes| Ebay      Pre-vday Outfit Blazer| Macy's| Similar here Jeans| Macy's| Levi's Heels| Consignment Store| Similar here White Tee| Forever21 Polish| Essie| Play Date Lips| MAC| Lingering Kiss| out of stock   V-day Outfit Jacket| Forever...

Feeling Blue

Hello Dolls   I am still getting back into the swing of things.  I have never really been a fan of the color blue why I don't know lol. This top looked amaze on my skintone if I do say so myself.  This outfit is a fashion remix as I have featured this black and white skirt from JCPenney on a previous post.  There are so many variations I can do with this skirt so you will see it again!!   Maybe I should start smiling I look so mean lol     Outfit Details: Skirt- JCPenney Top- Macy's Denim Jacket- Ebay (GAP) Heels- GoJane Polish- Essie "No more film"   Bracelets- Forever 21

Neutrals

Hey Dolls!! You know when you see something online and its ridiculously cute on the model then you get the item and try it on and its not quite the same.   Well these pants were listed as high waisted trousers and there is nothing high waisted about these pants lol.  Even if I tried to wear them that way then I was flooding.  So what does a quick thinker like me do roll cuff those bad boys and keep it moving!! Outfit Details: Bodysuit| Boohoo| Similar here Pants| Forever21 Heels| GoJane| Similar here Cardigan| Forever21