Skip to main content

Leopard

Hey Dolls!
 
The weather seems to be getting better and better but let me not get use to it because next week it could clearly go back to Texas' version of winter lol.
 
Today I have yet another fashion remix.  I have to wear these a few months apart since they are not subtle pants at all.  These pants are uber  comfy I almost wish I had a solid pair that I could rotate weekly like my little black dress that gets featured way too much lol.
 
I decided to pair these high waist leopard print pants with a basic tee shirt that I snagged from Express from the men's side.  It could just be me but I love the way the men's t-shirts fit versus a woman's t-shirt I just don't feel so restricted.
 
What is your favorite animal print?
 
Outfit Details:
High Waist Pants| Dillard's 
T-shirt| Express
Nude Heels|Bakers| Similar here
Cardigan| Forever21
Polish| Sally Hansen| Black Out
Hair| All me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late Post

Happy Tuesday Dolls!!   This past weekend has been absolutely amazing and it had nothing to do with valentines day lol!! I'm not a huge fan of the day but anything that requires me to put together an outfit and eat I'm in.    My weekend consisted of dinner at Texas de Brazil, Benihana and Shell Shack.  All this equals one happy camper!  I did my best to stay away wearing red I swear that is all I saw lol.  Check out my looks from the weekend.   How did you all celebrate vday!?? Outfit Details: Camo Shirt| Target Ripped Jeans| Bongo| Sears Loafers| Old Navy | On sale $8 in store!!! Belt| Hermes| Ebay      Pre-vday Outfit Blazer| Macy's| Similar here Jeans| Macy's| Levi's Heels| Consignment Store| Similar here White Tee| Forever21 Polish| Essie| Play Date Lips| MAC| Lingering Kiss| out of stock   V-day Outfit Jacket| Forever...

Feeling Blue

Hello Dolls   I am still getting back into the swing of things.  I have never really been a fan of the color blue why I don't know lol. This top looked amaze on my skintone if I do say so myself.  This outfit is a fashion remix as I have featured this black and white skirt from JCPenney on a previous post.  There are so many variations I can do with this skirt so you will see it again!!   Maybe I should start smiling I look so mean lol     Outfit Details: Skirt- JCPenney Top- Macy's Denim Jacket- Ebay (GAP) Heels- GoJane Polish- Essie "No more film"   Bracelets- Forever 21

Neutrals

Hey Dolls!! You know when you see something online and its ridiculously cute on the model then you get the item and try it on and its not quite the same.   Well these pants were listed as high waisted trousers and there is nothing high waisted about these pants lol.  Even if I tried to wear them that way then I was flooding.  So what does a quick thinker like me do roll cuff those bad boys and keep it moving!! Outfit Details: Bodysuit| Boohoo| Similar here Pants| Forever21 Heels| GoJane| Similar here Cardigan| Forever21