Well Hello 2015

Happy New Year's Dolls
 
Geez I can't believe we are in 2015.  I remember when the year 2000 seemed like it was so far away lol ok I sound so old let me stop.
 
Anyways I have started out the new year on a fabulous note. We celebrated new years with a small get together and I spent the entire new years day in bed.  I think that is pretty normal these days. 
 
Yesterday we had Sunday funday watching some good ole football with beer and wings.  
 Go Cowboys!!! 
Most people know that I am not much of a football fan but give me food and adult beverages and I'm there lol
 
 
Outfit Details:
Gray Tee| Target
Jeans| Levi| Macy's
Boots| Charlotte Russe
Cardigan| Forever21
Outfit Details:
Fur Vest| Dillards
Denim Shirt| Sears
Jeans| Levi| Macy's
Boots| Charlotte Russe
Lips| MAC| Ruby Woo
Hair| Brazilian Curly|BBeautiful Hair Boutique

Comments

  1. Love both outfits but im in love with how you corporated the fur vest into a casual holiday outfit .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll!! I had been dying to wear this vest lol :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts