Skip to main content

Well Hello 2015

Happy New Year's Dolls
 
Geez I can't believe we are in 2015.  I remember when the year 2000 seemed like it was so far away lol ok I sound so old let me stop.
 
Anyways I have started out the new year on a fabulous note. We celebrated new years with a small get together and I spent the entire new years day in bed.  I think that is pretty normal these days. 
 
Yesterday we had Sunday funday watching some good ole football with beer and wings.  
 Go Cowboys!!! 
Most people know that I am not much of a football fan but give me food and adult beverages and I'm there lol
 
 
Outfit Details:
Gray Tee| Target
Jeans| Levi| Macy's
Boots| Charlotte Russe
Cardigan| Forever21
Outfit Details:
Fur Vest| Dillards
Denim Shirt| Sears
Jeans| Levi| Macy's
Boots| Charlotte Russe
Lips| MAC| Ruby Woo
Hair| Brazilian Curly|BBeautiful Hair Boutique

Comments

  1. Love both outfits but im in love with how you corporated the fur vest into a casual holiday outfit .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll!! I had been dying to wear this vest lol :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Late Post

Happy Tuesday Dolls!!   This past weekend has been absolutely amazing and it had nothing to do with valentines day lol!! I'm not a huge fan of the day but anything that requires me to put together an outfit and eat I'm in.    My weekend consisted of dinner at Texas de Brazil, Benihana and Shell Shack.  All this equals one happy camper!  I did my best to stay away wearing red I swear that is all I saw lol.  Check out my looks from the weekend.   How did you all celebrate vday!?? Outfit Details: Camo Shirt| Target Ripped Jeans| Bongo| Sears Loafers| Old Navy | On sale $8 in store!!! Belt| Hermes| Ebay      Pre-vday Outfit Blazer| Macy's| Similar here Jeans| Macy's| Levi's Heels| Consignment Store| Similar here White Tee| Forever21 Polish| Essie| Play Date Lips| MAC| Lingering Kiss| out of stock   V-day Outfit Jacket| Forever...

Feeling Blue

Hello Dolls   I am still getting back into the swing of things.  I have never really been a fan of the color blue why I don't know lol. This top looked amaze on my skintone if I do say so myself.  This outfit is a fashion remix as I have featured this black and white skirt from JCPenney on a previous post.  There are so many variations I can do with this skirt so you will see it again!!   Maybe I should start smiling I look so mean lol     Outfit Details: Skirt- JCPenney Top- Macy's Denim Jacket- Ebay (GAP) Heels- GoJane Polish- Essie "No more film"   Bracelets- Forever 21

Neutrals

Hey Dolls!! You know when you see something online and its ridiculously cute on the model then you get the item and try it on and its not quite the same.   Well these pants were listed as high waisted trousers and there is nothing high waisted about these pants lol.  Even if I tried to wear them that way then I was flooding.  So what does a quick thinker like me do roll cuff those bad boys and keep it moving!! Outfit Details: Bodysuit| Boohoo| Similar here Pants| Forever21 Heels| GoJane| Similar here Cardigan| Forever21