Skip to main content

March Madness

Hello Dolls!!

Wow just wow!! These past couple of weeks have been crazy business.  We have been to Miami and Cabo within a week of the other and I just got a promotion at work big things are happening and I couldn't be more excited for what is in store the rest of this year.

I have combined this post of different outfits I have put together throughout the month.  I promise I will be back to blogging regularly!! :)
Outfit Details:
Varsity Jacket| Forever21| Similar here
Boyfriend Jeans| Charlotte Russe| Similar here
Converse| TJ Maxx
Black Tee| Target
Outfit Details:
Tee| Express Men's
Boyfriend Jeans| Bongo| Sears
White Cardigan| Sears| So in love with this piece| Similar here
Loafers| GoJane| Yes I realize I have on 2 different shoes I couldn't decide which one to wear lol
My one outfit I captured while in Mexico lol
Dress| ASOS| Similar here 
Sandals| Target
Headpiece| Forever21| Similar here
Hair| Peruvian Water Wave| 4 bundles| BBHB
Outfit Details:
Striped Top| JCPenney
Cargo Pants| Old| Express
Booties| Gojane
Polish| China Glaze| Flip Flop Fantasy

Comments

  1. Hey girl! its Kelechi, love your blog... and your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl!! thank you so much I really appreciate it :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Late Post

Happy Tuesday Dolls!!   This past weekend has been absolutely amazing and it had nothing to do with valentines day lol!! I'm not a huge fan of the day but anything that requires me to put together an outfit and eat I'm in.    My weekend consisted of dinner at Texas de Brazil, Benihana and Shell Shack.  All this equals one happy camper!  I did my best to stay away wearing red I swear that is all I saw lol.  Check out my looks from the weekend.   How did you all celebrate vday!?? Outfit Details: Camo Shirt| Target Ripped Jeans| Bongo| Sears Loafers| Old Navy | On sale $8 in store!!! Belt| Hermes| Ebay      Pre-vday Outfit Blazer| Macy's| Similar here Jeans| Macy's| Levi's Heels| Consignment Store| Similar here White Tee| Forever21 Polish| Essie| Play Date Lips| MAC| Lingering Kiss| out of stock   V-day Outfit Jacket| Forever...

Feeling Blue

Hello Dolls   I am still getting back into the swing of things.  I have never really been a fan of the color blue why I don't know lol. This top looked amaze on my skintone if I do say so myself.  This outfit is a fashion remix as I have featured this black and white skirt from JCPenney on a previous post.  There are so many variations I can do with this skirt so you will see it again!!   Maybe I should start smiling I look so mean lol     Outfit Details: Skirt- JCPenney Top- Macy's Denim Jacket- Ebay (GAP) Heels- GoJane Polish- Essie "No more film"   Bracelets- Forever 21

Neutrals

Hey Dolls!! You know when you see something online and its ridiculously cute on the model then you get the item and try it on and its not quite the same.   Well these pants were listed as high waisted trousers and there is nothing high waisted about these pants lol.  Even if I tried to wear them that way then I was flooding.  So what does a quick thinker like me do roll cuff those bad boys and keep it moving!! Outfit Details: Bodysuit| Boohoo| Similar here Pants| Forever21 Heels| GoJane| Similar here Cardigan| Forever21