Dressed up and down in Denim

Hey Dolls!!

I have been waiting for an event to be able to wear this fabulous fur vest that I snagged on sale at Dillard's.  The weather was at the right temperature so that I would not melt when going outside lol.

I also too another stab at the denim on denim trend.  I feel that this look can be recreated in so many ways with the many different shades of denim.  I think I might have nailed this look and will give it another try as a night outfit

Have you guys attempted the denim on denim?

Outfit Details:
Fur Vest| Dillard's| Similar here
White Tee| JCPenney
Denim Shorts| Forever21
Booties| Zulilly
Hair| Peruvian Water Wave| BBHB

Outfit Details:
Denim Shirt| JCPenney
Denim Shorts| Charlotte Russe
Sandals| Target| Similar here
Necklaces| Forever21
Purse| Louis Vuitton| Courtesy of my mom's closet lol

Comments

Popular Posts