Skip to main content

Happiest Hour

Happy Monday Dolls!!

We had the most perfect patio weather day on Friday and I refused to spend it indoors.  Me and the hubs had us a nice little day date with HH at Houlihans and dinner at shell shack...amen for crawfish season aka sea roaches and in bed by 11 and I am not ashamed lol

I am going to live in these dresses this summer.  Boohoo got it right I love the light material their dresses are made out of..why can't this place be local and not across the pond

Anyways if you have no browsed their site please do so they have the cutest little dresses and rompers and alot of them are under $20


Outfit Details:
Dress| Boohoo
Denim Shirt| Thrift Store (J.Crew)| Similar here and here
Cross-body| Kate Spade
Watch| Sam moon| Similar here 
Bracelet| Tory Burch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TGIF

Hey Dolls!! Yes this outfit looks a bit similar to something a wore a while back see here  I just made the outfit a little more Texas heat friendly!!  I must say this little outfit was a hit #gome . Outfit Details: Top| Forever21| Last worn here  Biker shorts| Forever21 | Similar here Flannel| Walmart| Last worn here | Similar here Booties| GoJane | Similar here Crossbody| Givenchy| Thrifted| Similar here  and here

Olive & Denim

Hey Dolls!!! I so adore a nice fitted pencil skirt but this back side of mine says otherwise.  The struggle of having a little junk in the truck really effects the way certain pieces look on you but i think I did alright with going up a size. I can't express how much I love these black pumps from Lola Shoetique and a little confession this is my first pair of black pumps.  I am not sure how I got through life without these things lol and now I feel like I need one in every color #teamtoomuch Outfit Details: Top| Sears| Similar here  and here Skirt| JCPenney| Similar here  and here Stockings| Macy's Heels| Lolashoetique

Fall Boots & Booties

Outfit Details: Sweater| Forever21 Jeggings| Macy's| Jessica Simpson Boots| Charlotte Russe   Jacket| Thrifted Outfit Details: Plaid Shirt| JCPenney Jeans| Levi| Macy's  Booties|Zulilly Clutch| Ebay   Lips| MAC| Runner   Hair| Brazilian Curly| BBeautifulhairboutique