Skip to main content

Thrift Find

Hey Dolls!!

I cannot put into words how excited I was about this dress.  Yes you read it right I scored this little number at my local goodwill and you will never guess the price...drum roll please $2 and no your eyes are not deceiving you.

The fit of this dress was perfection and I tried to get pics of the buttons down the front and they stopped to show just the right amount of leg action and of course paired with the right heel we have a winner!!

Side note: I think it might be time for a new phone my pics are so grainy lol. The first pic was taken with my hubbies oh so updated phone

Outfit Details:
Dress| Thrifted| Similar here and here
Heels| Lola Shoetique| here and here
Bag| Vintage Louis Vuitton| Similar here
Polish| Essie Go Ginza & Watermelon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TGIF

Hey Dolls!! Yes this outfit looks a bit similar to something a wore a while back see here  I just made the outfit a little more Texas heat friendly!!  I must say this little outfit was a hit #gome . Outfit Details: Top| Forever21| Last worn here  Biker shorts| Forever21 | Similar here Flannel| Walmart| Last worn here | Similar here Booties| GoJane | Similar here Crossbody| Givenchy| Thrifted| Similar here  and here

Olive & Denim

Hey Dolls!!! I so adore a nice fitted pencil skirt but this back side of mine says otherwise.  The struggle of having a little junk in the truck really effects the way certain pieces look on you but i think I did alright with going up a size. I can't express how much I love these black pumps from Lola Shoetique and a little confession this is my first pair of black pumps.  I am not sure how I got through life without these things lol and now I feel like I need one in every color #teamtoomuch Outfit Details: Top| Sears| Similar here  and here Skirt| JCPenney| Similar here  and here Stockings| Macy's Heels| Lolashoetique

My Many Loves

Hello Dolls!!!   What a crazy Monday it was yesterday that left me no time to post.    My weekend was super laid back with one night of partying and seriously I think no no I know that I am getting too old for this lol.  At one point in the night me and the hubs gave each other that look like we have no business being here but it was all so worth it!!   I have seriously built up a nice collection of flannels, cardigans, combat boots and booties which are just a few of my many loves.  I must admit I am sooo ready for dresses, skirts and sandals again. What are some of your many loves??   Outfit Details: Overalls| Target Long Sleeve Tee| Forever21 Leopard Flats| Target| Similar here Hat| Sam Moon     Outfit Details: Leather Jacket| Thrifted| Similar here Polka Dot Tee| Express | Men's xs Pencil Skirt| Macy's Heels| Christian Louboutin| Similar here Clutch| Givenchy| Thrifted| Similar here Lips| MAC| Ruby Woo